The Mymee 12-week data driven coaching program is an intensive, one-of-a-kind offering for people that are serious about figuring out why their health is not what they would like it to be—and want to do something about it.
You’ll work 1-on-1 with Mymee Head Coach Joshua Manley to design and carry out your own 12-week self-tracking project, analyze your personal data and turn this data into useful insights to radically transform your life.
This revolutionary new approach to health improvement combines the use of a self-tracking smartphone app (not yet generally available) with a data-driven health coach using the Mymee method to help you understand how your lifestyle impacts your health on a very specific, personalized basis.
Mymee client Mary from Columbus, Ohio, diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, says about her experience with Mymee:
“This Mymee program is helping me in ways I did not expect. Like when I am as stressed out as I was last week, I almost always go for ice cream. I justify catching up with my old friends Ben and Jerry. This time, I haven’t had any ice cream. Nada. I didn’t even try to sneak it in, ie not take a picture I feel different, like there is a kind of indescribable shift of thought process happening. Its almost uncomfortable….the kind of discomfort that happens when I have been sitting slouched for so long that when I do sit up straight, it feels funny at first.”
Priced at $1975 the exclusive Mymee 12-week data driven coaching program includes:
- An initial session to map out your current condition and identify what you would like to improve
- 10 private weekly sessions
- A wrap-up session to conclude the program
- A written summary detailing your story of realizations, learnings, and improvements
- Use of your personalized Mymee smartphone app (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android) for the duration of the program
- Email and phone support throughout the 12 weeks of the program
If you’re interested please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.